The Community Website URL where you will login to approve worker timecards is portal.eightelevengroup.com
You should receive a notification with directions on how to create your username and password for login. Contact information is provided in the next section if you need assistance or did not receive your login email notification.
Enter the username and password that you created from the email notification. Click “Forgot Your Password” to reset your password at any time. You will receive email instructions on how to perform the reset.
If you need assistance accessing or logging into the Community site or have any questions regarding timesheet approvals, please contact your Account Executive.
- Your timesheet must be approved no later than Monday, 4pm EST each week, unless it is a holiday to accommodate payroll processing
- When you have logged in successfully you will have access to the tabs described in the following sections.
When you have logged in successfully you will have access to three different tabs.
This page will display a list of assignments for which you are identified as the Contact Manager. The list displays the Employee on each of the assignments along with the assignment start and end dates, Assignment Name, and basic contact information for the employee.
The default view on the Timesheets tab will be the list view. You can filter the list by selecting a Status or you can also filter by Assignment if you have multiple workers on various assignments. Clicking the column header will also perform a list sort.
- Submitted Status – Displays all timesheets submitted for approval.
- Pending – Displays all timesheets that have yet to be submitted by the employee(s).
- Rejected – Displays timesheets that have been rejected and require re-submission.
- Approved – All timecards that have been approved.
Selecting an assignment will display the timesheets specific only for the selected assignment.
The sections below describe the various components of the timesheet page along with the data that will be available to you when a timecard is submitted for your approval.
From the Timesheet list view, you can approve multiple timesheets that are in Submitted status. Click the checkbox next to the desired timesheets and select the Approve button.
A confirmation banner will appear at the top of the screen confirming your approval.
To see the hours detail of a timesheet before approving, click on the time period link for the timesheet you’d like to approve. This will take you to the timesheet detail page.
Timesheet Detail Page:
Hours detail shows hours worked for each day of the week. *Note – you will see the work week from Mon-Sun or from Sun-Sat depending on the process setup for your company.
- The “Hour Type” will display hours for “regular” work hours.
- The daily and weekly hours are summarized by Regular or Overtime hours depending on the overtime rule that is applied to the employee’s assignment.
The expense section will display the date of the expense, amount, tax, & expense category. A copy of the receipt can be attached by the employee. To review, simply click the receipt hyperlink to download a copy to your desktop. The employee can submit multiple expense items. If this is the case, you will see multiple expense lines.
You are able to approve the timesheet at the bottom of the page. Check the box to acknowledge that you have reviewed the timesheet data for accuracy and select the “Approve” button.
- “Notes from Submitter” box displays additional information from the timesheet submitter.
- If required, you can enter a message in the “Notes from Approver” box for the employee to view.
After selecting the approve button, the system will display a window confirming the result of your approval.
A timesheet may be rejected if any of the submitted hours expense data is determined to be incorrect. To reject the timesheet:
- Select the checkbox noted in the previous section.
- You must also provide a reject reason in the “Notes from Approver” box. This is required in order to submit the rejection.
- Select the Reject button after the two previous steps. The system will again display a window confirming your rejection.
- After rejecting, the timesheet will convert to “rejected” status.
When a timesheet is rejected, the employee will be notified and will make the needed corrections suggested by you in your message. *Note, it is important to provide clear instruction on what the employee needs to correct. After making the required corrections, the employee will re-submit the timesheet again for your approval.
This page will contain your name and phone information that is currently saved in the system. Please review and update as needed.
If there are outstanding timesheets that require your approval, you will receive a system generated email that will list the employee names and weekending date of the timesheets that require your approval. Clicking the hyperlink will redirect you to the login page. After login you will be able to access the timesheet detail or list pages to review and perform your needed approval.
*Note – You will receive a daily approval reminder until you’ve approved all of the timesheets submitted for your approval.