2017 W2's will be mailed by January 31st, 2018.
ADP WorkforceNow is a portal that allows employees to enroll for health insurance, view paystubs and W2’s, make address updates, view company announcements, and more!
If you have already registered for ADP iPay, use your existing iPay credentials to log into ADP Workforce Now. If you have forgotten your credentials, you can click on Forgot Username/Password at https://workforcenow.adp.com
To enroll, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://workforcenow.adp.com
- Click on “First Time User? Register Here”
- When prompted for the Registration Code, enter brite-1234 and then click “Go”
- Enter your First & Last Name. Choose the “Last 4 digits of SSN, EIN, or ITIN” radio button and enter last 4 digits of your SSN. Then enter your birth month and day. A small window will pop up saying it has found you in the system. Then click Register Now.
- Note: if a message appears that says “Already Registered”, then you have an account previously set up, likely through ADP iPay. Use your ADP iPay log in credentials. If you do not remember them, click Forgot Username/Password on home page.
- Enter your email address, create User ID and Password. Select (3) security question and answers.
- Congratulations! You are now successfully registered with ADP WorkforceNow.