Looking for support:
Resetting Office365 passwords
Navigate to: outlook.office.com
- Enter your work email
- Click forget password
- You will need to enter your work email again and enter the security code
- NOTE, next step can appear with different options
- Tip, if you are having authenticator issues, reach out to support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Step-Verification, you will have 2 step verification which will be required by phone and the Authenticator app.
- Once you complete 2 step verification, then it will navigate you to reset your password.
Able Support & Password Reset
Time Portal w/Looping Issue
- Note, Users may experience a constant loop when clicking on the password reset link, If experiencing a loop follow the directions under **Looping Issue**
- Navigate to portal.eightelevengroup.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link beneath the ‘remember me’ check box
- Enter the username associated with your portal user. *Please note this will not be your email address although it is similar, all usernames have .811 appended to the email address*
- If you are unsure of your username you can use the ‘Username Search by entering your email address to find the username associated with your email.
- Once you have entered your username reset your password, you will be kicked an email like the example below. You will need to click the link within the email to finish resetting your password. *Please note to use any browser NOT Internet Explorer to finish the reset process. If your machine has IE set as the default browser you will need to copy the hyperlink and paste the link into another browser*
- The final step is entering a new password.
If experience looping issues follow the directions below
- Copy the password reset link into an Incognito browser window
- Paste link in Incognito window
- Once you paste in an Incognito window it will send you to change your password
ADP WORKFORCE REGISTRATION
ADP Workforce Now is an online portal that allows employees to enroll in benefits, view pay statements & W'2's, make address updates, and change direct deposit details!
Note: If you have been employed by Eight Eleven Group previously, you may use the same credentials you used when you registered for the first time.
- Go to www.workforcenow.adp.com
- Click 'Need an Account? SIGN UP?'
- When prompted for a registration code, enter your personal registration code
- Enter your First and Last name. Choose to enter 'last 4 digits of SSN, EIN, or ITIN' and enter the last 4 of your SSN or your birthday
- You will be asked to provide contact information to back up your account. Enter the verification code they send you.
- Create a user ID and Password
- Return to ADP Workforce Now
- Congratulations! You are now successfully registered with ADP Workforce Now.
Note: If you receive an error that says ADP cannot find you in their system, please email email@example.com with a description of your error, your full name, last 4 SSN, and DOB. The benefits team will need to verify your details.
Who Should You Reach Out To?
- Technology issues: 'ex password reset': firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADP: email@example.com