Eight Eleven Group's Onboarding and Compliance Lead Recruiter performs comprehensive background checks and screening on consultants utilizing Sterling for all divisions. This individual reviews the client's MSA and follows exactly what they require our organization to search. Individual client packages are created in Sterling based on the requirements identified in the MSA. In the event that a client does not specify a screening, Eight Eleven Group launches a standard background and drug screen for due diligence. The following information is gathered to determine if the candidate has an unfavorable history that would disqualify them from employment with our organization.
Search requests could include but are not limited to the following:
-Criminal Search based on the person's address history (via a SSN Trace) of the last 7 years.
-National Criminal Database, along with the DOJ Sex Offender Database.
-OFAC, FACIS, & OIG/GSA Records
-Extended Global Sanctions
-Drug screen with the most standard being a 5 or 10 panel
-Health-related screens for vaccinations & TB Tests
Procedure for launching Sterling:
1. Recruiter adds consultant to the onboarding excel sheet, listing the name of the client
2. Onboarding Specialist refers to OneNote checking what client requires for background, drug, etc. to be working, whether remote or onsite
3. Onboarding Specialist launches the corresponding package within Sterling. The package is specific to the background check and/or drug items the client requires
4. Onboarding Specialist keeps track daily of progress and notifies Sales team and Recruiter of any alerts
5. If an alert appears and we decide to pull the offer due to it, the Onboarding Specialist issues an “adverse action report” in sterling to the consultant.